Attorney George B. Piggott
Irvine attorney with more than 35 years of business litigation experience
George B. Piggott has been litigating business, intellectual property and trust disputes for nearly four decades. Based in Irvine, California, the Law Offices of George B. Piggott serves clients throughout Southern California, including Orange County and the surrounding areas.
Mr. Piggott provides litigation services and advice for businesses, large and small. He has extensive experience in state and federal courts, as well as with arbitration and mediation. Respected by clients and peers, Mr. Piggott is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the definitive guide to the most distinguished lawyers and law firms in America.
Big firm resources with small firm personal attention
The combination of Mr. Piggott’s experience, knowledge and creativity allows him to offer the quality of representation you would expect from a big law firm. But by keeping his firm small, he can operate more efficiently, and, even more important, he can give you and your case personal attention.
Mr. Piggott views his skill at resolving matters before litigation to be as important and valuable to his clients as his ability and capacity to litigate.
Contact an experienced Orange County litigator for your business, intellectual property or trust matter
Arrange an appointment with George B. Piggott today by calling the Law Offices of George B. Piggott at 855.300.3917 or contact us online. Our Irvine office is located just off the San Diego Freeway, about 10 minutes from the airport. We are open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with weekend and evening appointments available on request.
- Business litigation
- Contract disputes
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Employment disputes
- Securities litigation and arbitration
- Business fraud
- Unfair competition
- Trust litigation
- Intellectual property litigation
- Federal litigation
- California, January 1976
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1983
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 1975
- A.B., with honors, Stanford University, 1972
- Orange County Bar Association
- Chairman, Business Litigation Section, 1993
- Member, Judiciary Committee, 2005–2006
- State Bar of California
- American Inns of Court
- Member, William P. Gray Legion Lex Chapter
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers of Orange County
Law Offices of George B. Piggott
A Professional Corporation
2603 Main Street, Penthouse
Irvine, California 92614
Some of Our Results
- Won dismissal of securities fraud class action claims against former chief financial officer of major subprime lender.
- Obtained seven-figure judgment for partner of national trade publication in suit over control of partnership business and proceeds of sale of business.