Aggressive Attorney Litigates Business Contract Disputes in Southern California
Providing results-oriented counsel for companies throughout Orange County
Running a business entails many kinds of formal and informal agreements. Sometimes vendors, clients or partners break their part of the deal. When this happens, your company needs an experienced attorney with strong skills inside and outside the courtroom. We have been advocating for businesses throughout Orange County from our office in Irvine for more than 35 years. Our small firm delivers big firm representation while providing the hands on, one-on-one service that the big firms don’t provide.
Assertive and conscientious legal services when your business needs an advocate
Depending on your business, location and mission, your company may be involved in hundreds of contracts. These agreements may include:
- Buy-sell contracts with pricing and price adjustment stipulations
- Shareholders arrangements
- Leases for property, machines and vehicles
- Employment-related contracts
- Nondisclosure or intellectual property arrangements
- Vendor agreements
As your advocate, our firm fights on your behalf, whether you are combating a breach of contract or need to defend the actions of your company. George Piggott is an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® lawyer, so you can count on our team to provide high-quality legal counsel based on experience and ethics.
Litigating on a business’ behalf when facing a disagreement in Irvine and the surrounding areas
Our firm backs your business when the other party breaks their agreement. You need an edge over your opponent, both in creatively and strategically applying the law to your case. We have a network of resources at our disposal to whom we can turn for a successful outcome in your case. Some of the cases we handle are:
- Partnership and shareholder disputes: When the owners disagree or split up, you need to have your interests represented effectively.
- Business transaction disputes: We defend your position when facing buy-sell disagreements, pricing discrepancies, disputes regarding billing, unforeseen costs, mismanagement and other issues.
- Breach of contract: When people do not hold up their end of a bargain, we can file a breach of contract lawsuit on your behalf.
- Employment issues: Personnel disputes can become nasty and difficult. We stand by you as we take on various challenges, such as those related to:
- Wrongful termination
- Noncompete or non-solicitation agreements
- Confidential information
- Executive severance contracts
- Sexual harassment
- Retaliatory discharge
- Health insurance disputes
These are only some examples of the types of business litigation that we handle. We invite you to make an appointment at our office in Irvine to learn more about how our firm can address your specific needs.
For cost-effective, aggressive counsel for your business dispute, contact our Orange County firm
To speak with a talented and seasoned litigator, contact the Law Offices of George B. Piggott in Irvine, CA today. Our firm has a proven track record and can advise you on a suitable strategy for your needs. Make an appointment by calling 855.300.3917 or contact us online. From our office in Orange County, we serve clients throughout Southern California, including Los Angeles, Riverside and San Diego counties.